Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tip Top Nails "Popsicle"

A tasty treat for your evening!
I got sent this lovely pink (and a few others you can expect to see soon!) all the way from South Africa! Tip Top is a health concious beauty brand that is 4 free. I don't normally go for bubblegum pinks like this, but I like the subtle shimmer! It makes me think of Princess Bubblegum from Adventure time!



SO PINK. Two coats is enough for full opaqueness - the polish applies very smoothly and I love that they have a wide brush! It dried quickly and looks so creamy! It begs for some sort of nail art, doesn't it? What I like about this polish is how warm it can appear at times, and cool at others.  




You can check out Tip Top nails for yourself on their Facebook  or their page. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment