Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Emily de Molly "Oceanic Forces"




I am sorry to say things have been a little crazy in my personal life, so please excuse my lack of post yesterday. I bring you this beautiful polish to make up for it!
I keep seeing reviews for this beauty popping up, so I thought I would throw my two cents in. Easy to apply, deep with a rich teal jelly and endless glitter... this polish is a work of art! I had tried Cosmic Forces previously but had difficulty and traded it long ago. I am so glad I gave this a chance! I am serious when I say this applied with very little difficulty, despite having large circular dots - normally a nightmare for me to get right! It also wore well with little tip wear despite stay at home mommy duties. I love the way it looks when you use a matte topcoat as well!



You can pick up this little slice of the ocean on Llarowe! If you follow her on facebook you get updated about restocks and it generally makes catching what you want much easier. Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment