Saturday, September 14, 2013

Literary Lacquers Literary Liquors part 2!


Want to see more Literary Liquors? 





Based on the novel Brave new world, Strawberry Ice cream soma is sure to make you forget your troubles and worries!




A scrumptious creamy pink with a delicate holo, Soma applies smoothly and is opaque in three coats. I love how light and airy it feels - and the holo adds a nice little extra. I think this is one of her "executive holos", leaving you satisfied both under sunshine or workplace lighting. 




Dandelion wine is a wonderful book by Ray Bradbury about a young boy's magical summer. As the weather turns, have one more sunny day with this creamy yellow!


I like how Dandelion wine is more than just a yellow holo! It also has a pale pink glimmer that is best seen under low light. In the sun or strong lighting the holo is strong. I like this a lot more than I thought I would - yellows don't normally play nicely with me. Also can I add - NO STAINING! That is a biggy for a yellow.




Two at the very most is a martini glitter topcoat filled with black, white and yellow hex. It feels bubbly, and looks great over any of the polishes in this collection. I chose "Pan Galactic gargle blaster" and dabbed it on the tips - the look is strong but awesome!


Glitter toppers are great, but the base can make or break the experience for me. Two at the very most has a great base that dries quickly and doesn't glob - a must for layering! I also used a matte topcoat (bottom right pic) - I love how this came out!


You can follow Literary Lacquers on facebook to find out more, or check her out on Etsy or OverallBeauty. Thanks for reading - let me know if you pick up any of these pretties!


No comments:

Post a Comment