Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Carpe Noctem Cosmetics ~ Autumnal Secrets Collection

Image created by Emily Doney with pictures by me!
 I am so honored to announce the newest collection from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics, Autumnal Secrets!


Aren't they all fabulous? I am so happy to announce that I have been asked by Emily to be one of her main swatch/bloggers! That means you can expect more lovely creations from Carpe Noctem soon, plus some some awesome stuff we have in the works! You could say I am a little excited.



Autumnal Secrets is full of all the rich colors you would expect from Fall. Each color holds an inner shimmery glow that comes to life in sunlight, but they look wonderful inside as well. Application is impeccable, as always - That is one thing you can always expect from Emily! The pictures below all have 3 coats, no undies. Without further ado, let's get started!!


Gorgeous Gourd: A crisp orange with a lovely glow.Aside from being the perfect pumpkin-y orange, this one also evokes the feel of changing leaves for me. I love how crisp and shiny this polish looks. Can't wait to use it for my favorite holiday, Halloween!



Or as some pople like to call it, Samhain! Samhain Flame is a beautiful firey red. Did I used to not like reds? I can't remember being that person anymore - this polish has cured me.  Cleanup was so awesome for this, I have to rave a little - it is hard to find a red I don't struggle with. Classic red with an edge.

  

It wouldn't be fall without delicious smelling warm drinks! Spiced cider is a shimmery brown. I usually do not really go for this color, but this polish is complex and dusky, so I'll make an exception. During application I expected brush strokes but the polish settles itself, so no worries there! I could see this being a great undie for some fabulous fall glitter toppers!



Autumn Amber actually reminds me of a pale ale, of which many wonderful varieties are only seasonally available in fall! A lightweight champagne brown with that same wonderful shimmer - intriguing without being in your face. Easily opaque in two coats, three is a perfect golden brown - with no visible nail line! Yay!


I love to drink mulled wine in winter - How lovely to have it's warm essence wrapped up in a polish! Mulled wine is a lovely shifting purple that shines from within. This is more of a warm purple, with pinkish tones, and has a less obvious shimmer than the others in the collection.



Creeping Ivy is a shimmery deep green, reminiscent of the leafy decorations so many people favor during the holiday season. A perfect Christmas green - I can't wait to use this and Samhain Flame to create a Christmas Mani! When I look at this manicure I think of Evergreens and wreaths. Man, I am so ready for the holidays!





Are you just dying to get your hands on one of these beautiful polishes? They will be offered on the Carpe Noctem Etsy page starting September 14th! 

Emily offers 3 sizes of bottles to choose, and will also have the full collection listed as well - All 6 in her generously sized mini for 18$, 36$ for medium and 54$ for large!  I do want to note that, excluding collections, there is a cap of 5 minis per order. 

And remember, you can always and forever use the code FREESHIP15 to get Free Shipping for all orders over 15 $. That deal is crazy, yo! 

Thank you for taking the time to read this post - please comment with your favorite from these awesome polishes! I would have to say my favorites are definitely Samhain Flame and Gorgeous Gourd! 

Carpe Noctem Etsy shop
Carpe Noctem Facebook

** Polishes sent to me for honest feedback and review**

No comments:

Post a Comment