Monday, September 9, 2013

Enchanted Polish "Electric Feel"


I was so lucky to manage to acquire this beauty - very happy to be able to share it with you today!

Enchanted Polish went from a tiny shop to insane sensation, with cut-throat restocks and some very enthusiastic followers. Electric Feel is my second EP, and once again I am blown away. I have joined several FB Enchanted polish fan pages, where you can find people both seeking and offering brand new and used Enchanteds. I was pretty excited when I won the auction - and it was a decent price as well. I have been fairly frothing at the mouth all weekend waiting for my precious to reach me... I threw it on as soon as I got it out of the package!



Electric Feel is a scarab like metallic yellowy green filled with holo. In some light it is very mustard-y, while in others you see a more grey green. Application was so smooth - this is 3 coats, no undies and a layer of Glisten and Glow. I am pleased to say it is a unique version of the holo scarab beetle look!


There is a reason that Enchanted Polish is hard to get, but it is worth the effort! I recommend checking out Enchanted's FB page and following the newsletter on the official site - that way you can stay in the loop regarding restocks and new colors. Do you have any Enchanteds you are proud of?


No comments:

Post a Comment