Sunday, August 25, 2013

NOTD: August 25, 2013 - Nfu-oh #54



Yesterday was a wonderful day at the park with my son and boyfriend - until I broke two nails! I was feeling rather uninspired until I spied this little beauty on my shelf. 
Everytime I apply one of the polishes from this line, I realize I need to get all of the ones available. This is from the discontinued "Opal glitter" Nfu line, though many of them are still available from different stockists, according to what country you are in. For America it is Fabuloustreet

I used Zoya "Natty" as a base, then 2 coats of #54. The base is a super light blue jelly, with light blue-green flakies abundantly floating throughout. My seche is reaching the point where it is more of a hassle to use than I am willing to deal with, so I used Out the door fast dry topcoat. I give it a little more time to dry - I like to do my nails while Drake is napping so I set up a movie or show on netflix then watch it while I paint and let them cure. Works out well for me and by the time he wakes up they are dry enough to handle all the pressures of wrangling a crawling baby!




Final verdict - Jelly flakies are amazing and I love them so damn much. I need to get my hands on more - do you have a favorite from a different company? Comment if you do I would love to hear about them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment