Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Nail bloggers best friend - Cuticle Cream!

I love the little tin, it's so cute!
I finally picked some up!

I want to do a shout out to my friend Mishka, who writes Accio Lacquer. I look up to her a lot, she is a wonderful blogger and a nice person, plus her swatches are so crisp and beautiful! I see her as a sort of mentor in many ways, and we share a love of GIFs. It is safe to say I am a bit of a fan-girl!


This woman knows what I mean! 

 I recently read a post of hers regarding how she takes care of her hands, including a salt and olive oil scrub that I just have to try out soon. If you are interested in reading it, you can check it out here. One of the products she suggested was Burt's Bees Lemon butter cuticle cream. We were out shopping and I passed a display of Burt's Bee's products, so I of course grabbed one! I have already been using it for the past few days and plan to continue, so I hope it helps improve my cuticle health. Taking pictures every day has a benefit of showing you progress, both in nail length and skin health. The cream smells great, and a little goes a long way. She suggests using a makeup brush to apply it so you don't get it stuck under your nails - genius! I highly suggest you give this method of application a try, as it worked great for me. Then I rub it in and bask in the lemony goodness. I think I might be hooked!

I of course took pictures of my manicure today as well - I got bored and threw Literary Lacquers "Mina" over "Raspberry Cordial?" on my right hand, and Nfu-oh #51 over OPI "Light my sapphire" on my left. 

I swear this is the last time I will do the gemstones like this. Maybe. Okay probably not but I don't want to bore you, dear reader!

If you are interested in picking up this Cuticle cream but don't have a vendor near you, you can purchase it online at Amazon! Thanks for reading. :)

1 comment: