Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yummy fall drinks from Anne Kathleen Nail Polish!


It's the perfect season to share these yummy drink inspired polishes from the Cafe Au Lait collection by Anne Kathleen Nail Polish!


Mocha is a dark brown creme with mint green holo flecks. Mmm!


This was a surprise favorite for me! Application was pretty good, and cuticle clean up was easy which is a plus. I love the green holo fleck - it really adds something different! I tried to capture the flash of rainbowy green for you. Dry time was quick and the holo was not muted by the use of a topcoat. 



Ti was inspired by those iced creamy green smoothie drinks you see at tea houses!


Ti is a green creme with a very subtle shimmer. I love how smooth and creamy cremes tend to apply - this one was not an exception! I think this would be a great color to use in a christmas mani as well. I used two coats and a layer of poshe topcoat for this manicure.


Chai reminds me of bubble tea, that lovely drink with the tapioca balls that has become very popular in the past few years. 


I used to get a Chai bubble tea every single day after class... memories! With dark brown metallic hex floating in a warm reddish brown base, this definetely can be considered a crelly! This polish works well with the dab and stroke technique, ensuring proper distribution of the glitters. I used two generous layers and a layer of Carpe Noctem Cosmetics "Glitterslayer" to make sure it lay smoothly for pics. So pretty!


Last but definitely not least - Cinnamon, a beautiful sheer white polish with light gold flakes and cinnamon colored glitter.



This is my absolute favorite. So light and delicate, with a lot of personality to boot! The gold flakes are perfectly balanced with the gold glitter, and three coats of it makes an opaque enough finish that I didnt feel it needed undies. The polish dried quickly and smoothly, and cleanup was beyond easy. While I did not use a matte topcoat on it, I think it would look fantastic mattified. If you only buy one polish from this collection, I would highly suggest Cinnamon.


Want to grab any of these pretties for yourself? You know the drill!

Anne Kathleen Nail Polish

Facebook
Shop

Cinnamon listing
Mocha listing
Ti listing
Chai listing

No comments:

Post a Comment