Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Carpe Noctem Custom: Take a Drink, Michael!


Say hello to my newest custom from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics! 

A few weeks before Halloween I was talking with Emily from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics about a new custom... something dark and vampy, with a flash of red and of course, holo. What she came out with is so much more than I imagined! I also adore the name, inspired by the 1980's cult classic, "Lost Boys"



"Take a drink, Michael" is hard to describe, because it's always changing. Starting with a reddish-brown base that throws purple in the right light, you will find flashes of red as you turn your hand. The holo effect is scattered but strong. As usual the Carpe Noctem formula is silky smooth, and only needed two coats to reach opaqueness! I ran around the house looking for all different styles of lighting, to guarantee I showed the full range of colors.


Although Emily made this polish for me, you can feel free to purchase it for yourself - just choose the Custom Listing and request "Take a Drink, Michael"! You can expect a TON of beautiful polishes from Carpe Noctem on the blog in the upcoming weeks... I'm very excited to show you her holiday polishes next! 

Follow Carpe Noctem on Facebook or look through her Etsy for more beautiful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment