Thursday, October 31, 2013

Paradox Lacquer: part 2!


Time for part two of the Paradox Lacquer "Beyond" collection! 



First up is a squishy teal jelly with tiny silver holo hex and red squares that float through it's depths!


This polish is easy to apply and has good payoff. Here is three layers with no undies - I apply it by dabbing and them lightly brushing it into place, with time in between each layer. Once I feel the last layer is sufficiently dry I brush the topcoat into place, taking care not to apply too much pressure so I don't drag paint.

 I wanted to try stamping over this polish - using Pretty Bitch Polish "F&%k it", an opaque black polish that is opaque in one layer, making stamping a breeze!




Ison is a glitter topper in a clear base. It has orange, yellow and holo hex, creating a firey look.


 I applied it over a layer of "F#%k it" by Pretty Bitch polish - I like using as thin an amount of base polish as possible, and F%&k it applies opaque in one smooth stroke! I then dabbed a layer of Ison over it, carefully brushing it smooth. I love how deep this polish looks! The tiny holo hex catch the light in a very pretty way. It was almost entirely smooth, but I still used a layer of Carpe Noctem "Glitterslayer" topcoat to make sure.


In closing, Paradox has great formula and fun polishes - I can't wait to see what she comes out with next!

Paradox Lacquer FB
Etsy
Webpage
Ison listing (N/A)
Asteroid Zips listing

Pretty Bitch Polish FB
F%&k it listing

Carpe Noctem FB
Glitterslayer listing

No comments:

Post a Comment