Friday, October 25, 2013

Wingdust collections "Steel Town Girl"


Steel Town Girl is one hell of a polish. Linear holo, iridescent blue flakies AND gold flakes!
 Ever since I saw the announcement on Llarowe for this polish I had hopes it would be mine... but I am bad at restocks. Shamefully bad. That's why I was blown away when a friend of mine on FB gifted it to me for my birthday! I eagerly swatched it as soon as I got it, but just now have the opporunity to post it. I knew it was going to be awesome, but I didn't expect it to be *this* pretty! Safe to say it meets all my requirements for amazing polish. Also kind of cool because I live in Pittsburgh right now, which used to be (and maybe still is?!) an epicenter of Steel industry. Fitting right?



I know I tend to have something good to say about every polish, but this one is truly so much awesome stuffed into one bottle! Application was surprisingly smooth despite the amount of flakes and flakies. I did do some dabbing and gentle brushing to make sure things were placed nicely, but it wasn't a lot of effort on my part. I used Poshe topcoat as usual, with no loss of holo. You can see the holo inside but this polish looks best in direct light or sunlight! One of the things I like about flakies is how easy they are to clean up compared to glitter. 



Wingdust Collections is sold on Llarowe with periodic restocks, but you can also find her on Etsy - but that shop is on vacation right now, so Llarowe would be the better bet. I highly recommend taking a look, there are a lot of different styles of polish available and they all look great. I am going to have to check out more ASAP!

Facebook
Steel Town Girl listing

No comments:

Post a Comment