Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Indigo Bananas - Hope (Breast Cancer Association)




Hope is a polish released for Breast Cancer awareness month. It is a strong pink with a golden shimmer and a linear holo. 

According to the IB site, "$4 from each polish goes to the City of Hope medical center, a comprehensive cancer center in Los Angeles that also has an associated research hospital. Donations will be made on Nov 1, 2013. " Research that will help give a future to women facing the unfaceable, and their families, too. 



I have had an unfortunate run of rainy days lately, severely undercutting my ability to capture the full glory of holos. It has been very frustrating, so today I bit the bullet and purchased a Light box from Amazon. That should help me capture those linear lines! Still, you can see in the pictures that this polish really shows off it's holo side in most kinds of light. 

Application was great,  I had no issues with the formula and found it dried quickly and glossy. This is three coats with a topcoat of Poshe. I don't usually buy into the pink ribbons and other Breast Cancer awareness props, but this polish is pretty enough to change my mind! I love the idea of donating to a good cause AND getting beautiful polish. Definitely a win/win situation!



Hoping to get one of these for yourself? You can get them on the Indigo Bananas Etsy, with proceeds being made for sales through October. I recommend taking a look at IB's Facebook as well - this brand has some very lovely polishes! In fact, I will be reviewing four more tomorrow - And you won't want to miss them!

Hope listing

No comments:

Post a Comment