Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Rainbow fish inspired glitter!





A lovely woman I know from my Mommy facebook group makes polishes for fun, and offered to create one just for me! A few weeks later she sent me this lovely glitter topcoat inspired by "The Rainbow fish".



I love how the glitter catches the sun


Cute bottle!!



This polish is full of colorful round glitter and large holographic diamonds in a clear base. I decided to try it out over my current manicure, Essie "Butler, please" and Nail Pattern Boldness "Boop-oop-a-dupe". Application was a bit tricky but after "Cosmic Forces" and "Orion Nebula" I felt up to the challenge! After a little bit of fishing it turned out beautifully. I didn't have time to do more than 2 nails, but I think it looks pretty cool as is.



Pretty!!!



With flash! Please excuse the tip wear.








I am inspired. I really want to try making my own polish! Have any of you attempted this at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment