Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Emerald & Ash "Helix Nebula"




"Inspired by the Helix Nebula, this black jelly polish is full of 4 different sizes holo hex glitter along with blue and pink flecks of color. This is a mysterious polish that changes colors depending on the light you are in."






I am so blown away by this polish. In the bottle it is so dark it almost looks black, with amazing sparkles whichever way you turn it. It applies much easier than I thought it would, with glitter practically jumping off the brush onto the nail! I did 4 coats to get it perfectly opaque, but next time I will use an undie so I don't waste any! I used 2 coats of Seche vite - this polish is definitely thirsty for top coat! I cannot stop staring at my nails. I think the pictures will speak for themselves! 














I am officially in love! I plan on getting more from her as soon as I can afford it. This is one of the best polishes I own. I feel like 75 % of a nebula manicure is already done for you!  If you would like to check out more of her wonderful polish, here is the link to her Etsy store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/EmeraldAndAsh

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment