Friday, January 31, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl - My Indecisive Valentine collection!


Let's start looking at beautiful polishes for Valentines Day! First up are these two beauties from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer's "My Indecisive Valentine" collection. 


Julie not only creates polish, she also writes a blog! It was a pleasant surprise to recieve a request to blog for her upcoming collection, available Feb. 2 at 3 p.m EST. The two she sent are so incredibly vibrant, they are sure to catch your Valentine's eye!



Fire in Your Eyes is a luscious red with purple micro flakes. 


When I say micro I mean Micro! These are so tiny and delicate but still bright enough to stand out on the nail. It's a different look and I really like it! The polish applies easy enough - I used two generous layers to achieve this fully opaque look. Dry time was a breeze with my fast dry topcoat, and I love how glossy and shiny this polish finishes! I like that it almost seems like a pink because of the purple flecks, but when you get in there you can tell it's definitely red. 


Newly Impassioned Soul is a bright almost pastel but still neon pink with scattered micro fleck.


In the bottle this polish is eye catching, to say the least. On the nail it's deliciously girly but decidedly fierce! The shade is reminiscent of Barbie's Malibu Jeep, which sounds like it wouldn't be a good thing - but it really is gorgeous! The flecks are colorless and nearly translucent, plus balanced nicely to not take over the nail. My son is obsessed with the bottle - I don't blame him, the color absolutely glows! This is my favorite of the two, though it was a hard choice to make!


These are just two from the new collection, releasing Feb. 2 at 3 p.m EST. I recommend following BEGL on FB to keep updated! Thanks for taking time to read my blog, please consider following me on GFC or Bloglovin'. <3 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Links:


Listings are there but not active yet - feel free to bookmark for the release!


No comments:

Post a Comment