Friday, June 14, 2013

Time for a vacation!

I am headed down to Texas to visit family for a week and show off my 6 month old son! It is going to be a whirlwind of a visit so I won't have any time to do my nails while there. I decided to revisit the Nfu-oh #51 since it has a long nail life and is a color that is sure to please.


And this is what I ended up with!








I started with a base coat of OPI "Nail envy" and used Nubar "Indigo Illusion" as my undies. I wanted a glimmer of sparkles so I added a layer of Orly "Sparkling garbage". Two coats of Nfu-oh #51 later and I was happy as a clam! I like to think of this as unicorn blood :)


I love this polish so much! 

You can see the subtle holo effect.

fuzzy for sparkles



And all was peaceful in nail land...

Until I got nail mail this morning! A gift from a wonderful lady on Reddit, Zoya "Aurora".  Described as  ”a full coverage cool toned plum packed with a fine microglitter", this polish is amazing! It applied smoothly, dried quickly and has a gorgeous holographic shine. And it also matched the mani I already had on. At first I only applied it to my ring finger...

At this point it was only on my ring finger.


 but soon it was on every nail and I had the nfu-oh#51 as accents instead. A layer of Essie "Good to go" and I have a beautiful purple holo mani! I know it is very similar to the manicures I have been constructing lately, but it is nice to find all those elements in one place.

So pretty!!

I hope this polish stands up to a week of wear well... but only time will tell!



With Flash

 I will be back in a week, with lots of new content headed your way!


I can't help myself. Here's Drake!



No comments:

Post a Comment