Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Two outlaws on my blog today, by Literary Lacquers!


I am so excited to share two gorgeous polishes from the newest Literary Lacquers collection - The Ultimate Outlaw: Polish inspired by literary outlaws and rebels. 
These are just two of a large collection inspired by an incredibly diverse selection of books. I'll be showing off more from the newest collection in the following weeks! It's live now on the Literary Lacquer's Etsy store, so make sure and take a look at what other treats she has to offer!



"It was all unknown to me then, as I sat on that white bench on the day I finished my hike. Everything except the fact that I didn't have to know. That is was enough to trust that what I'd done was true. To understand its meaning without yet being able to say precisely what it was, like all those lines from The Dream of a Common Language that had run through my nights and days. To believe that I didn't need to reach with my bare hands anymore. To know that seeing the fish beneath the surface of the water was enough. That it was everything. It was my life - like all lives, mysterious and irrevocable and sacred. So very close, so very present, so very belonging to me.
How wild it was, to let it be"

-
Cheryl Strayed, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail


I was so grateful to have sun through my window the day I swatched this beauty - just look at those loops of rainbows! This is two generous layers with seche topcoat. I love the inspiration and the color is so vibrant... if you love purples this is a must have! 



"The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,
   Went envying her and me—
Yes!—that was the reason (as all men know,
   In this kingdom by the sea)
That the wind came out of the cloud by night,
   Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee."
-
Edgar Allen Poe, Annabel Lee



Amy likes to think of this polish as "Disco Granite". What a great way to describe the blend of grey crelly base with darker grey flecks and stunningly opalescent holo flakes! Whatever it is, it's gorgeous. This is three thin layers with a topcoat - Despite being packed full of pretties, it lays nice and smooth, drying quickly with the aid of a fast dry topcoat. 


Thanks for reading - Here are the important links!

Literary Lacquers

Be sure to check out more swatches and nail pics on my Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment