Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Let's Get to Know: Indie Polish!


Today I have four beautiful polishes from a new-to-me brand, Indie Polish, plus a sample of her Cuticle Cream! 


Matte me Coral is exactly what it sounds like - a beautifully matte coral that applies like an opaque jelly. It dries quickly, turning consistently matte when done. I really like this shade, I could see it being a popular nail choice this Spring! 



I decided to use it as a base for the next polish, which also gave me an opportunity to show you "Coral" with a shiny finish. Spring by Monet is a clear based glitter topper with hex in pastel shades. This is one dabbed layer, which gives a scattered but well balanced finish. 

Spring by Monet

This Black holo is gorgeous! Using both kinds of holo to produce a hybrid effect, this polish has a beautiful finish. It has a jelly like base, which is my favorite medium for holo polish! Really lets the holo shine through in darker colors. This is 2 generous layers.


Using the black holo as a base, I dabbed one layer of Sonic Neon over the top. A rainbow that could have come straight from the 80's in a clear base, this polish is really eye-catching! It lays smoothly on the nail and dries quickly, aided by your favorite fast dry topcoat of course. 


Sonic Neon

I was also sent a sample of "Make me a Lady" cuticle cream. It smells fresh and lemony, a lot like lemony flutter by Lush, which got me pretty excited! I have been using it for the past two weeks 1-2 times a day and I can definitely see it has helped my cuticles survive these temperature changes we have had. I've almost used the whole tub up, i'll need to get more! Please excuse my yellow nails - that's the price you pay as a nail polish blogger!

Make me a Lady cuticle cream

Thanks for reading - I hope you enjoyed these polishes as much as I did! Links below :)

Indie Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment