Saturday, February 22, 2014

Anne Kathleen - Two from the L'Amoure collection!


I really should have shown you these beautiful polishes before Valentine's Day, but better late than never!



Eloise is a sheer red base with white holo and red glitter. It has great density when it comes to the glitter, making it easy to layer into a full coverage look in 2-3 coats. It also lays really smooth, which is nice! I love how juicy this looks, sort of like a ripe strawberry!


Valentina is a beautifully shimmery pale pink polish with a slightly purple micro-fleck effect. It's opaque in two thin layers, and dries quickly. There is the most subtle holo like sparkle when the light hits this polish right that really adds something - this one is perfect for Spring!


Please make sure to check out the rest of the collection on Annekathleen.com - I'll be posting pics of them soon! As always, Anne Kathleen Polish is 5-free, which totally rocks! I like knowing the polish I wear is not just beautiful but also less harmful to me and the environment, plus does not endorse testing on animals! It doesn't take cruelty to make beauty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment