Thursday, February 20, 2014

Let's Get to Know: Octopus Party Nail Lacquer


The first thing that drew me to check out Octopus Party Nail Lacquer was definitely the name... but what kept my interest was the glitter! Come see what you can see under the deep blue sea!


Every day I'm shufflin'.

I was super excited to get to try out a glitter bomb from this new-to-me brand. David sent me "Where the Green Grass Glows", a breath of spring in a bottle! Brightly colored hex in shades of green and silver pop in a clear base, making a great topcoat or stackable for more coverage. I wore two dabbed layers over Ruby White Tips "Stellar Changer" to achieve this look, with a thin layer of Seche vite to top it all off. I love how brilliant this looks in the light - a definite eye catcher! 



If you like this polish, you will love the rest of the shop! I'll include a link below to make it easy for you to go check it out. Thanks for taking the time to read! <3

Octopus Party Nail Lacquer:



No comments:

Post a Comment