Thursday, October 10, 2013

Seven & Parker - Blaylock and Wirth the Wait


I feel fortunate to have met and befriended so many talented people in the Polish world! Seven & Parker is a lovely brand created by my friend Mitzy. Today I have on "Blaylock" and "Wirth the wait" - more pics after the jump!


Blaylock was the first polish I ever saw pictures of, and I knew immediatly it had to be mine! A black/grey super-holo with scattered light blue holo microglitter, this polish packs a real punch inside or out!



Did I say super-holo? Is that even a thing? I don't know how else to explain the raw holo abilities of this little guy! The first layer applies sheer, but it found full opaqueness at 3 coats. What I love about this is how it doesnt ever appear just a flat color... you will always find a rainbow!

My HK fastdrying topcoat is getting goopy, so I picked up Poshe fast drying topcoat at Sally's yesterday - I haven't ever tried it so I figured I would give it a shot! So far I love it. It dried quickly with a lovely smooth glossy finish, and has prevented chips or dents so far. Mommy duties are particularly hard on manicures, so I love finding a hard wearing topcoat!


 Wirth the wait is a smooth, creamy white polish with a scattered holo and micro flakes in sandy shades. This polish seriously takes me back to the days I lived in Sarasota, Florida. It is a dead ringer for the gorgeous white sand beaches of the keys! The picture I used for the title is a real, unedited picture of Siesta beach... Paradise!

Named for a friend of Mitzy's who was getting married - with the last name Wirth!

I don't normally go for white polish but this one has something special about it. It was not easy to capture the delicate holo effect, even with my new camera - so take how nice it looks in these pictures and imagine even prettier in person. Application was easy, three coats here, and it dried nice and fast. I love that it didn't have a gritty effect - the loveliness of sand without the texture!



You can find both of these and many more in Mitzy's Etsy - I will be showing off more of her lovely creations in the upcoming week, but I'm still playing catch up! I hope you'll head over to Seven & Parker's FB page and give her a like - I can't wait to see more from her!

Blaylock Listing
Wirth the Wait Listing

No comments:

Post a Comment