Sunday, April 20, 2014

Chirality Nail Polish: The Duality of Existence, Part 4.


And now, the final duo from Chirality's new collection, The Duality of Existence.

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are dead is a play that follows two minor characters from Hamlet, who stumble through the play, bewildered from only catching fragments of the main story. It's an absurd, existential adventure that reminds us even the extras are people, too. And let's not forget the fact the movie stars Gary Oldman and Tim Roth, two of my favorite actors!




Rosencrantz is the most perfect sherbert lime holo. Delicate and sweet with a holo punch, this color could be the anthem for Spring 2014! Application was great - I used 2 generous layers here. I did the dishes and tidied up after taking these pictures and was happy to find my polish was almost mint condition afterwards! 




Guildenstern is the perfect partner to Rosencrantz. It's a creme base with a great balance of neon pink, gold and holo glitter. I used one layer over my previous Rosencrantz mani. I say the glitter is well balanced because it took no further positioning to get a nice show on the nail! I used a thin layer of seche over it for a quick dry, but take care to use it when the nail polish is wet or you could get shrinkage. 

Thanks for sticking with me on this one - all four pairs were so awesome in their own way, and I had a lot of fun showing you guys. Check out more of Chirality's polish by following the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment