Sunday, April 6, 2014

Chirality Nail Polish - The Duality of Existence, part 1/4.


Today I have two polishes from the newest collection by Chirality, The Duality of Existence! This perfect pair is inspired by the amazing series Breaking Bad. 


The To'hajiilee Indian reservation is host to all manner of strange and dangerous activites in Breaking Bad. Jason and Amanda have matched the dusky red hue of the soaring plateaus and sandy crevices with this adobe colored holo. A smidge browner based than coral, it still has a feminine feel. I spent a part of my childhood in Alberquerque and find something comforting about this polish. 


"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

~Percy Shelley, 1817

That poem gives me chills. As our anti-hero descended to the depths of his fall, we mourned beside him. I love that Breaking Bad ended so strongly, and I am glad that this polish is just as bold! A creamy adobe with translucent flecks and different shapes of complimentary glitter. This is one generous layer over "To'hajiilee", the perfect companion base! 


I'll be showing off more sets from this collection in the next few days - please be sure to check back and see the rest. Thanks for reading!



Chirality Nail Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment