Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Octopus Party Nail Lacquer - Laguna Bleach


Another beautiful polish from Octopus Party Nail Lacquer - this time the most delicate white with hints of seafoam blue! 


I have seen other bloggers using the recent off whites from OPNL as bases for lovely works of stamping art. I'm straight up mediocre at stamping, so I'll just show you the polish! At first glance it's white, but when you get close and personal you see the subtle hint of a beachy blue. It really makes me think of the ocean! I can almost hear the fizzing foam as the waves draw out...



Application wise, the first thing I look for in whites is flooding of the cuticles. I find it's a hard color, either too thin or too thick most of the time, but Dave does a great job of finding a balance. It took 3 thin layers to be completely opaque, but if I had done them a little thicker I could have gotten away with just two. I'm happy to have this in my summer arsenal, unorthodox pastels are really big this year! 



Would you like to get this for yourself? Check out OPNL's FB and Etsy for more beautiful polishes. Thanks for reading, have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment