Friday, December 13, 2013

Pretty Bitch Polish - two beautiful toppers!


Today I will be catching up with a few pretty toppers from Pretty Bitch Polish! 


Midnight Bitch is a clear base packed with black micro hex and scattered holo, the perfect compliment to Taupey Tips's sheer nude holo - so I made a jelly holo sandwich!


The reason I chose a leopard for the title image to Midnight Bitch is because this combination reminded me of leopard print - plus I've always loved black leopards! I alternated layers of Carpe Noctem Cosmetics "Taupey Tips" and Pretty Bitch "Midnight Bitch" to get this sheer holo jelly concoction - it's always fun to try something new!


Trickster is a beautiful color shifting topcoat. In the bottle it is a pinkish white, and applies sheer on it's own. Over black, you get these results! 


As you can see there is a faint glow of holo, plus a creamy color change from a light pink to purple. It's a delicate color that still manages to wow! I would love to give this a try over a light blue perhaps. This is one generous coat over the Pretty Bitch black polish "F@#$ it".



If you would like to get either of these or just check out other Pretty Bitch creations, you can check out her website or follow her facebook page for updates. Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment