Friday, November 8, 2013

Pretty Bitch Polish ~


Time for more beautiful polish with dirty names! (This post is NSFW due to strong language and sexual themes.)

First up is Dirty Whore, one of Pretty Bitch's signature polishes. It's a brazen purple with a linear holo, very in your face with no apologies!



Not that it has anything to be sorry about! I don't think I will ever get enough of purple holo polish. Application was smooth as a creme and dried quickly enough, helped along by my Poshe Topcoat... which is almost done! What topcoat should I try next?! Regardless of what topcoat you choose to use, the holo isn't dulled in Dirty Whore. I've included a shot of DW in indirect room lighting (middle bottom)  so you can see what it looks like when it's magical powers of holo aren't unlocked - still very pretty!



Next up is a Thanksgiving themed polish - A basted turkey brown with just the right amount of buttery holo added!


Smooth like butter - what a great way to describe applying a good quality formula. You'll find that in Gobble - along with a lovely scattery holo. I am really starting to appreciate the more neutral shaded polish now days, and I love when there is something more to a polish! What you see here is three coats and a top layer of Poshe... but you probably guessed as much! I like how this polish changes depending on how warm the light source you view it in is.



Looking back on this post, Dirty Whore sort of reminds me of that cranberry stuff you buy in the cans for Thanksgiving. Yummy! I don't know about you but I am getting hungry! These polishes are going to be offered on the Pretty Bitch Storenvy starting November 9th at 12 MDT. Oh yeah - and if you have suggestions for my next Top coat purchase, please let me know in the comments!

Pretty Bitch Polish shop
FB


No comments:

Post a Comment